Intro Instrumental:
I [C] want to [C7] be in that [F] num-ber
When the [C] saints go [F] mar-[G7]chin’ [C]in
[NC] Oh, when the [C] saints go march-in’ in
Oh, when the saints go march-in’ [G7] in
Oh, how I [C] want to [C7] be in that [F] num-ber
When the [C] saints go [F] mar-[G7]chin’ [C]in
[NC] Oh, when the [C] band begins to play
Oh, when the band begins to [G7] play
Oh, how I [C] want to [C7] be in that [F] num-ber
When the [C] band be-[F]gins [G7] to [C]play
[NC] Oh, when the [C] stars shine in the sky
Oh, when the stars shine in the [G7] sky
Oh, how I [C] want to [C7] be in that [F] num-ber
When the [C] stars shine [F] in [G7] the [C] sky
[NC] Oh, when we [C] all have food to eat
Oh, when we all have food to [G7] eat
Oh, how I [C] want to [C7] be in that [F] num-ber
When we [C] all have [F] food [G7] to [C] eat
[NC] Oh, when the [C] rev-olution comes
Oh, when the rev-o-lution [G7] comes
Oh, how I [C] want to [C7] be in that [F] num-ber
When the [C] rev-o[F]lu-[G7]tion [C] comes
Outro: Repeat verse 1
No comments:
Post a Comment