Melody: CCDE CDEC LOW G
[Am] I found my [C] love on the gas works croft
Dreamed a [F] dream by the old ca-[C]nal
Kissed my girl by the factory wall
Dirty old [G] town, dirty old [Am] town
[Am] I heard a [C] siren calling from the dock
Saw a [F] train set the night on [C] fire
Smelled the spring on the Salford wind
Dirty old [G] town, dirty old [Am] town
[Am] Clouds are [C] crawling across the sky
Cats are [F] prowling on their [C] beat
Spring’s a girl in the street at night
Dirty old [G] town, dirty old [Am] town
[Am] I’m going to [C] make me a good sharp axe
Shining [F] steel tempered in the [C] fire
Will chop you down like an old dead tree
Dirty old [G] town, dirty old [Am] town
[Am] I found my [C] love on the gas works croft
Dreamed a [F] dream by the old ca-[C]nal
Kissed my girl by the factory wall
Dirty old [G] town,
dirty old [Am] town
No comments:
Post a Comment