[C] Mull of Kintyre,
Oh [F] mist rolling in from the [C] sea
My desire is [F] always to be here,
Oh [G7] Mull of Kin-[C]tyre.
[C] Far
have I travelled, and much have I [C7] seen
[F] Dark
distant mountains with [C] valleys of green.
Past painted
deserts the sun sets on [C7] fire
As he [F]
carries me home to the [G7] Mull of Kin-[C]tyre.
[C] Sweep
through the heather like deer in the [C7] glen
[F] Carry
me back to the [C] days I knew then.
Nights when
we sang like a heavenly [C7] choir
Of the [F]
life and the times of the [G7] Mull of Kin-[C]tyre.
[C] Smiles
in the sunshine and tears in the [C7] rain
[F] Still
takes me back where my [C] mem'ries remain.
Flickering
embers grow higher and [C7] higher
As they [F]
carry me back to the [G7] Mull of Kin-[C]tyre.
No comments:
Post a Comment